Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I value a person's seconds, they way most folks value money, except more so. Gandhi, King, Jesus... were the same, I'll guess.

I value a person's seconds, they way most folks value money, except more so. Gandhi, King, Jesus... were the same, I'll guess.

I'm not ENTITLED to take, or to invite myself to someone's money, and I CERTAINLY am
not ENTITLED to take a second of their time that they don't freely offer.  And the reverse is true.

And if I receive a second of someone's time, IF I DON'T USE IT TO THEIR
SATISFACTION, I EXPECT THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME ANOTHER.
And it is the same with my time.

With high contribution people this gains me access to their
time that most people couldn't dream of.

With low contribution people it earns me
their hatred.

Always has.  Always will.

"The Sanctity of Life."
Albert Schweitzer.

This is what he
learned.